Monday, June 1, 2015

GOREME, CAPPADOCIA TURKEY. 2010

As is the way with the Universe, when we allow the unfolding to occur, those truths we are meant to know, and those paths which might serve us best, become clear in the "allowing".

I came home to Seattle, setting the West Highlands Way walk, as well my planned Via Francigenia on hold for the time being.  As some of you know, my son's Dad is dying of cancer and being here, close to my Gregory took precident.

Yesterday, while helping Greg and beautiful daughter-in-law Allison get  moved into their new home, Greg suggested I continue the blog, even though, right now at least, the pilgrimage walks await another day.   This morning thoughts of my time in Turkey in 2010 came to mind and so I decided to post a few photos from that  adventure!  Thanks,Greg,for helping me see there was plenty to keep sharing .

Goreme, Cappadocia Turkey  2010







No comments:

Post a Comment