Saturday, June 6, 2015

DONNING MY PACK.......

How to even describe the utter sense of peace and joy as I buckled the straps, adjusted the hip band and set out...fully loaded...if only for  a practice walk.  It was as if my soul was singing its' song again....Camino song ...melody playing through my heart and body.  I walked trying  to compose Haiku to commemorate and save this feeling.


One and a half miles in I bumped into  my sister and her friend while they walked. The tears welled up when expressing my joy at this walk today. . The emotion overwhelming. Tears on the edges of my eyes pool , ready to spill over.  All I know is that I was feeling whole , happy, content, at complete peace and my soul sings it's camino song.


Why did it feel so perfect to add the pack today. Mary suggested it was the final piece that spells " GO".... Is that it? Is it the pack  that says,
"YES you are on your way,Kate.  Walk with me and feel the freedom...hear the mud squish under your boots and see the colors around you.....let my weight settle upon your shoulders and hips and prove we are off.....I am the final piece that walks with you on your life adventure..... I am a part of you"



                   Soul song begins new again
                        Joy pulsing through me
                    I walk my heart sings content

                  I walk my heart beats content
                        Joy pulsing through me
                   Soul song begins  new again
                 



Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

2 comments:

  1. You walk for freedom and healing, and to bring your followers joy! Thank you for this. ❤️

    ReplyDelete