Wednesday, June 1, 2016

JUNE 1ST - 4:44






    In awakening at exactly 4:44 this gloriously sunny June 1st  Seattle morning,
I am assured beyond any doubt that following my soul's call, my call to walk
long distance pilgrimage paths and write, share in the lessons both physical and spiritual
along my way, is my purpose in this physical realm.

    Messages from my mom-in-law, Sis, and my sister Jeannie, both having died of cancer in 2007,
come to me regularly in the form of numerical whispers.  Whispers assuring me I am on the right path. The answers to questions will show themselves when the time is right.

    Their messages remind me that there are planes of energy existing in synchronicity with one another- a living matrix of energy between this world and the next - between me and the evergreens I gaze upon on morning walks- between those close to me physically and those I love on the other side of the world.   Everything, everyone, is connected --of this I have no doubt.

    4:44 on June 1st, 90 days from the start of my next Camino.
4:44 and a sense of calm wraps itself around my very being, as if my Jeannie has crawled under the covers to hug me, her big sister, good morning, letting me know that the Universe is in order. She knows because she is everywhere, she sees everything past, present and future because there truly is no ' time'.  She knows as angel spirits do.

    Although moving ahead with plans for my next Camino, there have been those hideously frantic moments when fear takes hold - when the logic of the brain seeks to stamp out the fire and passion of the heart- of the soul.  One day I have no question as to the ' right' path.  The next, in a fury of
everyday life issues -   financial concerns, family obligations - I am  questioning my sanity , my right, in considering this walk.

    And yet, in the quiet moments of solitude, in the peace of meditation, the tranquility of my morning walks, my brain settles.  Belief and trust in the Universe seeps back. It is in these moments that my soul knows its way.

    And so, at 4:44 on June 1st, awakened from a peaceful sleep to the rising sun peeking through bedroom curtains, I know she is smiling, encouraging me to follow my heart song.

    I am blessed with her messages.  I am grateful for the whispers of the Universe.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment