Thursday, May 12, 2016









It is September 21st.  This pilgrimage to Rome is underway...it has been for a very many months.  That it is now here...the flight date is tomorrow ....is almost shocking.  Exhilarating, a tad nerve wracking....I know  I am ready to go and yet because energies seem to be buzzing at a higher frequency than normal I find myself wondering what changes this trek will bring....who will I be when it is complete?

That I walked the 500 mile Camino Frances gives me pause to remember  that I can do this.  That I knew at the completion of the walk I was  meant to wander pilgrimage paths, offers emotional assurance in the adventure.  The switchback trails and boulder crossings of Patagonia assure me I am physically ready....

For whatever the next weeks on the Via Francigena  bring my way, I say a deeply felt " thank you" to the Universe!


                                                         MY CAMINO PRAYER
   Because I believe the Universe conspires in our benefit.....because I believe Angels are actively involved in our daily life and offer amazing insight if we listen and watch.....because I believe in the beauty of each day and know we have the opportunity to choose our thoughts and state of mind.....I see this glorious day begin to unfold and know in my soul these travels will be safe, inspiring, a chance, once again, to behold the magnificence of this planet we call home.....and I feel blessed.


 https://amzn.com/B01DTAKQUG




No comments:

Post a Comment